Anglers for Christ

Rod Hog Fishing

Guys, I am new to the site. I am sticking my neck out, and I am looking no personal gain in anyway. Before posting anything, I reviewed many post to see how this post maybe received. What I have seen is I may (and I hope I am) be preaching to the choir! It appears to me, many already here already know who supplies our daily bread. Although there are many "Anglers for/in Christ" in our surrounding states, I was compelled to kick AFC on a Saltwater forum on another site that I frequent a lot. It was highly accepted with one hundred and forty members to date, and seventy thousand hits on that one site (Praise be to God). Guy's I am 59 years old. I ran out of myself last January 2015. After turning to God, and accepting the gifts Jesus died to give me, I am the happiest I've ever been. I am here for 3 reasons; #1 to make friends and be a friend. #2 to share the Love of God and peace that I have found in Him. #3 my hope is, with your help, we can sow a seed.
Sincerely,
Miles Bunn

Last edited:

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Great idea , I believe it will be recieved in fine fashion. Sign me up when it begins. Lots of folks here love fishing , all kinds. Plenty of God loving folks too. Putting the 2 together seem right. Good luck Miles. Enjoyed our conversation earlier today !

Rod Hog Fishing

Thanks guys, I'm not here to cause a ruckus! I've already been snooping around on prior post, and I find that this site has many people with their hearts in the right place. However, if I can help you guys lead one person in the right direction it's all worth it to me. It's our job to catch the fish, God will do the cleaning?