Atheist or Agnostic

mudlake3

Four Pointer
First off I'm a seminary student and in one of my classes I have to interview either an Atheist or Agnostic person. Basically the interview is just 5 questions about your world view. Wondering if anyone on here would be interested?

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
I consider myself a weak agnostic. I am a former born again Christian, former lay preacher. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have.

mudlake3

Four Pointer
Thanks guys, are either of you around Raleigh? For the assignment my professor wants us to meet face to face if possible.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Sadly, no where near Raleigh...will be at the DDC dinner though

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
First off I'm a seminary student and in one of my classes I have to interview either an Atheist or Agnostic person. Basically the interview is just 5 questions about your world view. Wondering if anyone on here would be interested?

I live in Wake Forest am agnostic and happy to answer any question you have over a cold beverage if you like

downeastnc

Old Mossy Horns
I call myself a agnostic with a heavy, heavy atheist lean, I dont believe in a god but I dont/cant prove their isnt so I dont outright discount the possibility of some sort of higher power existing on some level, although I am convinced if something like that exist its not in any way one of the current god/gods folks on our little planet believe in. I am not near Raleigh though so cant do the face to face but any questions you want to bounce off me go ahead.

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
I'm far from Raleigh.

I realize your prof wants face to face because of folks' propensity to "catfish" on the web but if he agrees to a phone discussion, shoot me a PM and I'll give you my number.

Scalf

Eight Pointer
I call myself a agnostic with a heavy, heavy atheist lean, I dont believe in a god but I dont/cant prove their isnt so I dont outright discount the possibility of some sort of higher power existing on some level, although I am convinced if something like that exist its not in any way one of the current god/gods folks on our little planet believe in. I am not near Raleigh though so cant do the face to face but any questions you want to bounce off me go ahead.

Right there with you.

Firedog

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Mudlake, I appreciate the opportunity to talk with you tonight. Hope you got all you need for your project and apologize to the wife for me keeping you so long

mudlake3

Four Pointer
Thanks Firedog, I enjoyed meeting you and learning about your beliefs.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk