Decoys on Craigslist

JD1107

Saw a big lot of decoys for sale on Craigslist so i figured Id share it here. Wish I had the funding to buy them because I've heard nothing but positive things about homer decoys.

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/spo/5482207293.html

Some of you boys who hunt rr lake should be happy because if I'm not mistaken those are skimmers decoys he has on his fb page.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
way higher than you can order them straight from Homer,,,,,,them 12 slot bags must be expensive,,,,,,,

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
He may be trying to divest some of his assets as the past couple years on RR have been very tough. I haven't spoken to him for first hand knowledge but I know there weren't may good shoots to be had here this year.

JD1107

He may be trying to divest some of his assets as the past couple years on RR have been very tough. I haven't spoken to him for first hand knowledge but I know there weren't may good shoots to be had here this year.

That's kind of what I was thinking after seeing some of his decoys up for sale and his impoundment.

Last edited:

Wanchese

Twelve Pointer
You sure about this??

http://refugeforums.com/refuge/threads/looking-for-distributers.1006477/

Unless something has changed there are no distributors for homer decoys in NC.
From that post "States that are not available are NC,SC,OH and MI"

Those are the states that he already has distributors in, Skimmer is definitely one of them and I believe there is at least one other guy selling them in NC.

As far as "Homer Decoys", Tony Homer is the sorriest person in the waterfowl industry.

JD1107

From that post "States that are not available are NC,SC,OH and MI"

Those are the states that he already has distributors in, Skimmer is definitely one of them and I believe there is at least one other guy selling them in NC.

As far as "Homer Decoys", Tony Homer is the sorriest person in the waterfowl industry.

After re reading his post I see what he was saying now.. I'm curious what's so wrong with Tony Homer? Ive seen some negative feedback towards him on other sites too. Haven't seen his decoys in person but they sure do look nice!