How bout is bshobbs

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
Oh so close to that double digit bass you challenged me to catch all them years ago. Think about that nearly every time I bass fish.

I hung up my bass fishing gear a few years ago when I got serious about cat fishing. Cat fishing has sucked for me this year and I haven't been very motivated.

I have about a 2 acre pond behind the house and it's pretty much a backyard honey hole. Big cats, titty bream, big bass. We have a small island on it that had grown up with some trees. Over the winter I cut the trees down and laid them into the water in hopes it'd make for some better fishing this year.

Got home today and had to talk myself into going fishing. Didn't feel like messing with the cats so I grabbed my old dusty ugly stick. 2nd cast along a downed pine tree and she nailed it. A couple pretty good runs later she was on the bank.

419b1a66fc54bcc6e6a382bd7932f93a.jpg

Only the 3rd or 4th bass I've caught since high school. Just haven't fished for them.

Don't think she'll break double digits but I'd say she's close! Released to go make me some babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
Sittin here trying to keep my priorities in order and study for a botany test tomorrow instead of goin after another one... Killin me!

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Sittin here trying to keep my priorities in order and study for a botany test tomorrow instead of goin after another one... Killin me!

I feel you there boss. I have 4 exams this week but I was on a trout stream Saturday and Sunday. Sunday night wasn't fun...

Redneck Rocker Dude

Old Mossy Horns
Hopefully gonna have time to put the boat in tomorrow evening and fish the head of the pond. The neighbor let his place grow up and you can't get around there on foot anymore.

Last edited: