Looking marine service around Stella/Cape Carteret

apexhunter

Ten Pointer
With Coastal Marine in Peletier closing down I am searching for a new place or person to perform routine maintenance on a Yamaha F115 in the Stella, Cape Carteret, Swansboro area. I failed to have this done over the winter and with the boat stored at the coast versus at home I haven't had the time or my tools to do it when I've been down there. Just looking for a dependable and honest place or person to do the fluid changes, install an oil/water separator and do any routine mechanical work...any suggestions?

NC Quailhunter

Six Pointer
Dudley's marine in Swansboro might be able to help you out. If you have it trailered I would talk to Tideline marine in Jacksonville. When I owned my boat that is where I went and they did me right. The work was solid. I am sure I could find a better price but I am not sure I would have trusted the work. There are a number of places in Cape Carteret so you shouldn't have a problem. That is my two cents. I hope it helps.

wasmeneh

Button Buck
I used Smitty's out of Swansboro, he serviced my 115 HP Suzuki that was having some issues and I was pleased with the outcome. He's located in the industrial park across from the new Chevy dealership in Swansboro.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

apexhunter

Ten Pointer
Thanks for the responses. I had contacted both Dudley's and Smitty's but also found out about Richard Jones Marine Service off of 58 just south of Maysville. Really nice guy with 30+ years experience working for Chris Craft and as the service manager for Morehead Marine dealing with Grady White boats.