Can I Self Identify as an 18 Year Old and Hunt Next Year's Youth Season?

Hydemarsh

Six Pointer
I am feeling younger than I am so I am self identifying as a teenager. Can I hunt next year's youth season? I may miss the cut off by 45 years. However, i would like to hunt the two extra weekends just like the kids that corn my swamp.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Absolutely! I'm feeling like a 60 year old, just so I can get a free/discounted cup of coffee at fast food joints. My daughter is feeling more like an African American, which will help her qualify for that college fund.

Shoot, we can't beat 'm, might as well join the nonsense.

If I would have thought about it earlier, I would have identified myself as a Montana resident. Then I would have saved quite a few hundred dollars on my license!

Last edited:

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Y'all laugh ... but maybe that is exactly what the doctor ordered to stop this crap.

Wait and see how many 'transgendered' teenage boys we're gonna have when they figure out they can then shower with the girls.

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
Y'all laugh ... but maybe that is exactly what the doctor ordered to stop this crap.

Sometimes you can't continue to argue the same point while trying to win an argument or debate. Sometimes it's best to let them see how rediculous it sounds by coming from a different angle. I bet that it'll be just a matter of time before people start to "identify themselve" as everything imaginable. This latest movement has absolutely started us down this slippery slope.

Last edited:

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
My wife will testify that I act like I'm twelve. She's always telling me to "shut up and grow up".

TeamLockedUP

I identify as a over worked under paid poor white boy that bust his butt working 60hrs a week to have What i have in this world, I don't get government assistant like I want because I actually give a crap but I'm on the verge of joining them because then I could drive a new truck that cost more than my house and get all the food stamps I want free health care and anything else the government gives out. I'm sick of going to the grocery store and picking up just a few things when you see EBT bandwagon roll in half a ball team of kids and they get 2 buggies full of groceries and go out and get in a suv I cant even afford
So I just wanna be able to idenify as the "Poor white boy"

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Its amazing. My lab is now identifying as a teenage human now. I am happy that i can now claim him as a third child on my taxes and now am eligible for the dependent deduction in NC.