Barronett grounder 350

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don't have that particular model, but I did get Barronett's "Big Cat" model last Fall, and I'm really looking forward to using it this deer season. The big plus for me is the size. Barronett blinds sre some of the largest on the market, and this blind will easily fit 3 adults, plus you can stand upright and draw a bow in it.

robertc

Eight Pointer
I purchased one for my grandson at Christmas. It is huge. Enough room for three hunters. I only have Ameristep blinds however this one was on sale for a Dunham's grand opening for $79. It was well worth the money. I wish I had got one for myself also.

Last edited:

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Been using one for several years now, tall enough to shoot my longbow out of and in a pinch the footprint is big enough to use as a tent. Love mine too....

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I generally try to cut the footprint just inside the edge of the brush or thicket as opposed to placing them outside and brushing in the entire blind. I'll also try to put them under overhanging limbs whenever possible as well...

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I usually do it the same as longrifle stated. I'll locate the blind just inside the treeline if I'm overlooking a field, and if I'm setting it up in the woods, I usually don't brush it in at all. I'll just try to place it among some trees / bushes that are already there.

I will usually move my blinds a couple of times a season, so brushing them in adds a lot of effort. Plus, brushing it in is a good way to poke a hole in your blind!

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I generally try to cut the footprint just inside the edge of the brush or thicket as opposed to placing them outside and brushing in the entire blind. I'll also try to put them under overhanging limbs whenever possible as well...

This is pretty much what I do . I got three and they are pretty nice. Color seemed to fade a little faster than on some of other brands.

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Baxter the blind we used in turkey season the the grounder 350

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk