A tribute to my son Chad "High Brass"

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
Thank you for raising him to he an honorable man. His sacrifices and those of his family should not be forgoten.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Thanks Dave! I found myself thinking about Chad just last week. He touched a lot of folks and will live on in our memories.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Thanks Dave,,,I think of him often,,especially when I pull out one of the guns I got from him

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I too think of him often, and I can not go through any part of WV without remembering him. Thank you for this tribute and I hope you are doing well.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer
My utmost respect and gratitude to you and your family for raising a young man who embraced service to his fellow Americans so strongly. Semper Fi Marine!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
We never got to be personal friends, but when I had questions, beginner/stupid questions, he'd go out of his way to PM me answers and make sure I understood them. Only a handful of people on this website, or even in this world I can think of who treated me that way.

I am very very grateful.

Last edited:

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
So sorry for your entire family on the loss of your son. What a great tribute this post is to him!

We are all grateful for his service and sacrifice. You are right to be extremely proud.