Family needing some serious prayers

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
My wife and step son was involved in a bad wreck yesterday afternoon. Someone pulled out in front of my wife and she t-boned the other vehicle. The driver of the vehicle that pulled out was a 16 year old girl who had recently gotten her license. The girl died on the scene. My wife was cleared of all charges and had several witnesses saying that there's nothing my wife could have done to prevent it. She has some injuries but not life threatening. Her mental health is severely suffering right now. She feels it's her fault, even tho she done everything she could to prevent it. Just needing some prayers right now. Got some rough times facing us.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Very sorry to hear about that..how horrible for your whole family and her's as well. Prayers lifted for your wife for comfort and healing. Prayers for the family as well as the driver's family.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear that.

Stay on top of it and see if you can get her the help to monitor her.
Some times it is best she have a third party to help her with it and let you know if you can do stuff to help her. Someone in the church could help.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Wow sorry to hear about this. Glad your wife is ok. Please make sure she speaks to someone about this sooner rather than later. The hospital or police will have some contacts.

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Thank you for the thoughts & prayers. I haven't left her side and am in the process gettin her the needed help. She is really having severe breakdowns and out of her
Mind. I haven't really slept since it's happened. Tryin to keep an eye on her. This is truly a very hard time for us and I'm sure for all the families involved. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear that.

Stay on top of it and see if you can get her the help to monitor her.
Some times it is best she have a third party to help her with it and let you know if you can do stuff to help her. Someone in the church could help.
^ This. So sorry to hear of this tragic event. Praying for everyone. :(

n.d.woods

Eight Pointer
Praying for your wife. Take some scriptures that are encouraging and uplifting and write them on some note cards and put then around the house, prayer is powerful, but so is the word of God during times like these.

D1RICH1

Ten Pointer
Praying for your wife. Take some scriptures that are encouraging and uplifting and write them on some note cards and put then around the house, prayer is powerful, but so is the word of God during times like these.

X2. Prayer sent for you

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Thanks everyone! I was able to get her away from home Friday morning. We're down at Emerald Isle til Monday. Still rough but a lil better away from our small town.