Possessed Toddler Video

I know this is really random, but, what in the world do y'all make of this? Saw it in the news earlier today. I have to say, I can't see any wires,etc. holding the baby up. We either have the worlds most balanced baby or a possessed baby. Either way it's really strange.

[video=youtube;AHwj2oGxdL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHwj2oGxdL4[/video]

Last edited:

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Looks like the crib has a wide rail to me( but still great balance)- but I think its time to move to a toddler bed! That kid is too big for a crib.

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Not sure I understand what is "possessed" about this. Kid stands up on the rail for a few seconds then falls down. Seems pretty normal to me

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We may be looking at the next Olympic gold medalist in the balanced beam, the kid's got talent if he lives long enough to actually train.
He actually looked like he may have been still asleep, and was sleep walking(climbing) and never knew what happened.
Those glowing eyes are a bit creepy, and I'm sure he woke his parent(s) up when he hit after that fall back into his crib..I can just imagine that hollering.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
Yeah I don't see anything crazy. I mean it's possible for a kid to do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's really no way to know for sure. Either we have a VERY talented toddler or something highly suspicious is happening. Some of the people commenting stated you can see a shadow on the left of the baby at about 00:38. When he looks to his left and then is immediately dropped back into the crib.