Friendly Reminder

Greenhorn

Six Pointer
Sorry to interrupt all the gun and wader talk. This is just a friendly reminder that we can start murdering ducks again in 4-5 months. Please carry on.

Chad

Four Pointer
Whheewww. Counting down the days and can't wait. When I'm out fishing I keep thinking man that might be a good new duck spot to try this year

Hydemarsh

Six Pointer
Sorry to interrupt all the gun and wader talk. This is just a friendly reminder that we can start murdering ducks again in 4-5 months. Please carry on.
the questions is, "will there be any ducks this year?" hopefully we will not have 2 bad years in a row. I really need some good spots that consistently have ducks plus no pressure. Please tell me where these spots are located in eastern NC? Hopefully the Pamlico county sheriff will allow me to exercise my constitutional right to hunt in Pamlico county.

Jmac

Was fishing with my son this evening on a private non huntable lake and watched 15 mallards come in and circle then sit down, sure was nice to see.

Greenhorn

Six Pointer
Right after the season I try to just block it out of my mind but always around this time of year I start itching again.

skydog

4-5 months? It's go time in a lot less than that. Geese in less than two months, and teal in a little over two months. Oct duck season only three months away. I don't know where the Spring and first half of summer went, but the season is going to be here before we know it.

cootmayne

Button Buck
Right around this time of year is when I really start thinking about it again. Dog days and the fishing starts to slow down some gets the mind wandering. Cant wait.

Hydemarsh

Six Pointer
expecting a good coot hatch this year. conditions are favorable. cannot wait for a good "coot ka bob"

Greenhorn

Six Pointer
4-5 months? It's go time in a lot less than that. Geese in less than two months, and teal in a little over two months. Oct duck season only three months away. I don't know where the Spring and first half of summer went, but the season is going to be here before we know it.

True. Go for it dude. I'll shoot some doves, bow hunt, and golf until the weather cools down a bit. I'll probably go that first day in October. Saw quite a few residents where I usually hunt, a few weeks ago. Never see many teal during early season where I normally go so I don't usually waste my time. If I see a field loaded with Geese.....that's another story.

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I'll be goose hunting all of September, can't wait! I'll hunt a few days for ducks in October and then hammer the geese until the 2nd split of duck season comes in.

shurshot

Ten Pointer
Looking forward to DOVES but not 90 plus degree heat. Don't really care about anything else until the first dove split is gone (except Oct. duck segment).