Lets go tubing on the river!!

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
LMAO, and I have seen that river. Maybe not exactly right where they were but I wouldn't want to be in it all unless it has been cleaned up tremendously in the past 10 years or so.

ST8ER

Ten Pointer
WOW! Hats off to the guy that told them it was a circular river. I'm sure he is still laughing!

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
WOW! Hats off to the guy that told them it was a circular river. I'm sure he is still laughing!

I think there's at least a 50% chance nobody told them that or they misunderstood what they were told. But...if someone did tell them that, I bet you're right!

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Someone must have told them that. I do not believe they were bright enough to make it up. And they sure were not bright enough to not tell it.

robertc

Eight Pointer
Happened in Stokes County on the Dan River. A woman put her kids on the river after renting tubes. A few hours later she walked into the store where she rented the tubes and ask the guy working " how long does the river ride take for the kids to get back around. Here's your sign.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
That's hilarious, and the bad part is, I believe that they were dumb enough to think that the river, or any river would go in a circle. Buy you can tell me that (3) women in their 20's didn't have a phone between them. Now that is impossible, and a down right lie!!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I cant imagine being anywhere exposed in nothing but a bathing suit for almost 24 hours in the summer time!! Can you imagine the bug bites they must have gotten?!?!?! Dehydration? Who knows?

I think a larger % than we care to admit can be convinced rivers go in a circle. That doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, not much does anymore :(

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I cant imagine being anywhere exposed in nothing but a bathing suit for almost 24 hours in the summer time!! Can you imagine the bug bites they must have gotten?!?!?! Dehydration? Who knows?

I think a larger % than we care to admit can be convinced rivers go in a circle. That doesn't surprise me at all. In fact, not much does anymore :(
Hey, if they can be convinced to vote for Hillary, which I bet they do, well I bet the river was easy. :cool: