MuddyGirl27 is hitting the road

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
16. Old enough so they say. Drivers test tomorrow. Ol DeerGetter's been getting the training workout....stop, turn, accelerate, parallel park, backing, three point turn, two point turn, stay off the curb, get yer nose out far enough to see but not that far......Sure is fun!

Good luck MuddyGirl27. Drive like you always do, carefully and with purpose. It'll be fine!

Watch out folks, MuddyGirl27's gonna be comin yer way in a smart lil deer haulin rig!

Last edited:

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
wjC4qqg.jpg

IV3GfuF.jpg

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
cool,,,,,she'll be fine,,,,,

I taught all my daughters and now my oldest granddaughter to drive,,,,,believe I earned some "cool points" with my granddaughter as one of the first times she was driving my truck coming back from a fishing hole she whacked a tree with my mirror,,,,,,,she looked all scared and all I said was "got to watch them trees" as calm as the day is long,,,,,,she smiled and did fine ever after,,,,,,,,

what she didn't know was that them mirrors fold in on impact,,,,no harm no foul,,,,,,,,

grandkids are the funnest!!

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Yep. Its been great. I am even informed that it is highly likely that both them Good Gals will be "borrowin" Ol Bessy from time to time.....be still my heart!!!!!!!

MuddyGirl27 on the right, testing tomorrow. LilSis on the left.....we start trainin her to drive in as little as 7 months!!!!!

nzyJuAT.jpg

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
I think so. So far, she's a very careful driver and remembers well what she's been taught....even applies it most of the time. Working a job, putting almost all of it away for a car, planning to keep the job if she can when school starts. A good girl.

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
What a great day. MuddyGirl27 got her license on the first try and her 20 year old brother finally passed the test and got his permit to learn how to drive!

I gotta swap off DeerGetter for a classic car so I can refuse to do any more driver training! 2 in one day and another coming up on deck in a few months is makin me nervous!

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
I agree. Its the 20 year old that scares me! To date, refused to even try. Now of a sudden, wants to drive! Small blessing or huge risk? I can't decide. But......I spose its only sheet metal after all. Ain't like I never dented or smushed a few!

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Drove by herself yesterday. Out to the store to get milk. Back in 40 minutes, all in one piece and no dents. Went the long way I'm sure!