Pursuit App?

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
WTH, I just downloaded it. I will give a review after a few weeks if anyone interested. Seems convenient, I hate dealing with licenses, seems I forget it 20% of the time.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
really....that's a bad move by the developer IMO. I am sure they will roll out to Android soon. I bet they just had to develop one first and chose Iphone...just a guess. I have an (old) iphone so I will give it a shot and post a review.

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
Okay, so I finally got around to using this app and it seems pretty simple and user friendly. It allows you to even store a picture of the license.

My question is this.......will a digital license work if you have to present it to a ranger on site? IF not, I dont see how this would be THAT valuable. But if it prevents me from having to remember my licenses ( since I always have my phone). Any ideas or do I just need to call my local ranger?

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Okay, so I finally got around to using this app and it seems pretty simple and user friendly. It allows you to even store a picture of the license.

My question is this.......will a digital license work if you have to present it to a ranger on site? IF not, I dont see how this would be THAT valuable. But if it prevents me from having to remember my licenses ( since I always have my phone). Any ideas or do I just need to call my local ranger?

In some states it will work and in others it wont. In Florida my fishing license is just saved in my favorite images.