Dove Shoot, Milton NC

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
We are hosting our annual Labor Day dove shoot!
Additionally the field will be open all week (9/5-9/10)
We have 4.5 acres of millet & sunflower with 2 sets of powerlines crossing & bordering the field.
10 people limited in half a day last year!
Openings are limited because of space constraints so register quickly! You can reserve your spot & pay online here.

Prices are:
Labor day half day - $25 (morning or afternoon)
Labor day all day - $50
Weekdays all day - $25
Saturday the 10th - $50 for full or $25 for half.
Dove Hunt.jpgfield aerial.jpg
Call Jonathan Wilson @704-604-0891 with questions or shoot me a PM.

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
3 slots left for Labor Day - the field is loaded. I cut the first strips in it Friday.
By Labor day we'll have multiple alternating strips disced & smoothed for plenty of exposed dirt.

Last edited:

rustvyper

Ten Pointer
Whoops! just like that we're full for Monday 9/5.
Plenty of slots left through the rest of the week.
For $200 during a weekday we'll let you reserve the entire field for your party exclusively. I would suggest a minimum of 4 guns - maximum of 12.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Looking forward to the morning! Can't sleep...lol

Sent from.......wait....where am I?!

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Plus 2 more now
4e515522fd9c83d5ac23cb021df26753.jpg

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
It wasn't the best shoot as far as numbers that I've ever been too, but I don't know if I've ever had as much fun at one. Im assuming Zombie was the one in the corner with me? :D If so, it was awesome getting to informally meet you. I don't know about you and your pal, but I had an absolute blast with my crap shooting in our little corner, no pun intended.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
It wasn't the best shoot as far as numbers that I've ever been too, but I don't know if I've ever had as much fun at one. Im assuming Zombie was the one in the corner with me? :D If so, it was awesome getting to informally meet you. I don't know about you and your pal, but I had an absolute blast with my crap shooting in our little corner, no pun intended.

Yep, In the corner on the 5gal bucket, lol. Had a blast!! Your feather duster shot was the best, hahaha

Ended up bringing home nine dove between me and Shotgunfan. We would have limited out easy if we had hit everything we shot at, lol.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
Also just wanted to throw out another thank you for running a very fun dove shoot! Me and Shotgunfan had a blast
688e00cfe8fce6d18c350f753fcaa936.jpg

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
c2f03d4f252232ddd66fad08c3bc117a.jpg

cfd642163fcb74555ace581880c072c5.jpg

0a14c1c703f10ff64c65b30c11a8d03e.jpg

We had a blast! If I was a better shot I could have had more. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pir8rn

Six Pointer
c2f03d4f252232ddd66fad08c3bc117a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gun looks like a SuperNova like mine. If it is, what did you use for the camo wrap? I like it... Also, how old is your little one, if I may ask? I have a 4 year old and I feel like he's still a few years away from me introducing him to hunting...

Last edited:

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Gun looks like a SuperNova like mine. If it is, what did you use for the camo wrap? I like it... Also, how old is your little one, if I may ask? I have a 4 year old and I feel like he's still a few years away from me introducing him to hunting...

He's 5 and has been going out with me since he was around 3. There has been a zero% chance of shooting a deer when I have brought him out in the past but we have fun and its good practice. He has a Mossberg bantam .410 that he shoots and has shot most of the rifles and the 12 gauge in the picture. That is a SuperNova that came in from the factory in the camo. It is a solid gun and the camo has really held up well.

bgbuckdwn

Monday was a blast, we had a great time. Thanks again for having us out

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk