Buried my Father this weekend.

bellabarrie

Eight Pointer
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for peace and comfort. Wonderful tribute to your Dad, you were very blessed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
So very sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. I'm sure he is up there looking down at you and extremely proud of the man you've become and your son.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry for your loss.

What you describe sounds more like a cardiac arrest than a heart attack. If it was, there really isn't much you could do about it. Even if it was a heart attack, I wouldn't beat yourself up too much about "what ifs". Your father sounded fit so no one should have expected this to happen.

22LR

Twelve Pointer
I am sorry for your loss. If there is something that I can do to help, let me me know.

huntnheel

Ten Pointer
As I read through your post, two things struck me. One, how blessed you've been to share so much with father. Two, as a dad, I hope my children can say words like this one day. I am truly sorry for your loss PPosey.
heel

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Never easy to loose a parent , but be comforted in the knowledge that your dad will live on in your kids , and yourself.....praying for comfort for you folks.

1SHOT1KILL

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry for your loss. Prayers lifted for you and your family for peace and comfort in your time of grief. I lost my father a few years ago and even though the hurt of losing him has lessened over the years, I miss him each and ever day. You too will miss your father each day but the hurt will slowly fade in time.

Hawkeye

Ten Pointer
Very sorry to hear of your loss.. You and your family will be in my prayers...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I can literally feel the pain and sadness when reading your words. I know they were not easy to type. But they will stay with me for a long long time. I'm so sorry for your loss, but so glad to read of your close relationship!

DC-DXT

Twelve Pointer
Sorry for your loss, prayers sent. I lost my Dad 15 yrs ago, he was 64, but he had health problems. I think about him every day. Focus on the good times and lessons you learned from him.

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Yes I was very lucky to have a father that was also one of my best friends. Mom is having the hardest time of it, they were a very close couple for 42 years right to the end. Dad was the negotiator, the good hearted person that helped smooth things out where ever he went.