New speargun and saw

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Thought id show off another speargun that is almost done and the newest member of the shop family. The speargun is a 2 band 121cm Padauk gun with a grey epoxy track. The new member to the shop family is an awesome 1948 delta Unisaw I found in great condition! After a quick wipe down and a scotchbrite pad table cleaning she looks almost new. I got a great deal on it and will serve me much better than the cheap craftsman saw I was using.
The gun is for sale if anyone is interested.

FireStalker

Twelve Pointer
Great find on the saw. It should be the last saw you ever buy.
Excellent job on the spear gun. I've been keeping my eye out for a really good deal on one... I'm sure that beauty is more than I can justifyou spending.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Great find on the saw. It should be the last saw you ever buy.
Excellent job on the spear gun. I've been keeping my eye out for a really good deal on one... I'm sure that beauty is more than I can justifyou spending.[/Q

looking for a saw or a gun? This gun has a cosmetic flaw, letting it go for a better price than a comparable production gun.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I'm semi looking for a spear gun. Cosmetically, yours looks great from the pic.

Thank you! I have a few options and track colors available now if this design interests you. The issue is a misaligned pin in the handle. Comes with shaft, bands, 2 wraps of line for less than a riffe. I'm on Facebook (spearsmith spearguns) and Instagram (spearsmith_spearguns) for more pics.

SpearDiver

Button Buck
do you plan on doing any mid handle guns? I might be in the market for a 130 mid handle if you were thinking about building one. I love custom wood guns and yours looks pretty good.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
do you plan on doing any mid handle guns? I might be in the market for a 130 mid handle if you were thinking about building one. I love custom wood guns and yours looks pretty good.

Most of my guns are what I call rear handle plus guns meaning they just have an extended butt for simplicity. I do have plans to make a small run of true mid handles and 130 is right the sweet spot of lengths. I am making myself a mid handle bluewater gun to work out the details. Let me know what you think and I will look into getting some more wood. The most time consuming part of making a gun is the prep work to make sure the wood is perfectly straight and stays that way.