Little League World Series

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
The game last night was a good one , I was pulling for Kentucky , But the kids from New York played very well.....this my favorite TV sport to watch !

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
Yep ... been watching and enjoying as many games as I can, time permitting. :)

Last edited:

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
I have been way too busy to watch. But the year that the little North Carolina team was in there was awesome.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Kid from Panama was tossing em 80mph plus.

Having just returned from Cooperstown this summer, my son and I are watching with real interest this year.

A kid we saw in NY from the Orlando area was also tossing 80+ mph fastball, which just looked like a stream of milk from his hand to the catcher's glove. From the 50 foot little league mound that's about a 105 mph MLB fastball.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I have been way too busy to watch. But the year that the little North Carolina team was in there was awesome.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of those kids stayed together and won the 2A state championship when they got in high school.... I know this because they beat my hometown team in the final 4 :mad:

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I think I was watching Panama. Between 2 of their pitchers in two games they had a combined 50 strikeouts. Insane.

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
When I lived up there we got to play tournaments on those fields not in the series,we werent little league.but went to many series games was about a 40minute ride

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
When I lived up there we got to play tournaments on those fields not in the series,we werent little league.but went to many series games was about a 40minute ride

Haven't been through there in years. Heard they overhauled route 15? use to be a snail crawl getting through town in the summers.

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
I enjoy watching it. Amazing talent with those kids..... My dads team made it to the quarter finals back in 1956

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Kids from Endicott playing today! They haven't lost in 50 plus games my Mother told me today.

GO NY!!!

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
^ yes great game

Not sure what's in the water in that small NY town but buddy was telling me the high school has won the last 3 or 4 state championships in football.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Good for them! Great win.

Man those poor parents in the stands that last out. looked a little nervous.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Glad to see USA win but the one NY coach was almost enough for me to pull for South Korea.

took

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I happened upon it by accident as I did not know it was on; but have really enjoyed it. Hard to believe those are kids out there; they manage the pressure well.