Western Counties. Fill up your cars/trucks.

Harpoon

So I should be good? Headed to Granville Thursday morning...be there till Saturday...

You will be fine.....I think DURHAM area got hit with panicky buyers worse than Wake County area, so try and get through Durham County....lol

I may be in Granville SAT as well, not far from Roxboro so if you want, PM me and I will send you my cell number just in case you need any gas intel....

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
You will be fine.....I think DURHAM area got hit with panicky buyers worse than Wake County area, so try and get through Durham County....lol

I may be in Granville SAT as well, not far from Roxboro so if you want, PM me and I will send you my cell number just in case you need any gas intel....

Thanks for the offer Harpoon. I appreciate it but I'll be long gone and close to on the way back Sat. As long as I can get one tank somewhere up north I should be fine. Need to get together sometime when you are up this way though.

stiab

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I'm heading north to PA tomorrow also Lee, good luck to both of us. Exxon station near me has high test only. I pass by there couple times a day and have seen no long lines (or any lines at all), I think they just plain ran out of gas.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Both Sheetz in Youngsville and Louisburg had regular gas today. I don't think the Louisburg location ever ran out.

Willie

Twelve Pointer
Both Sheetz in Youngsville and Louisburg had regular gas today. I don't think the Louisburg location ever ran out.

The Sheetz down the street from my house also had the pumps open this morning...at $2.11 for regular. I don't know that this location ran out, but they certainly had the pumps shut off as early as Friday night, which I thought was odd.

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Came to Smithfield today to get set up for the NC Trappers Convention. Most of the stations here have gas and not a one of them had a line. Matter of fact, they were not that busy at all.

PG2

Ten Pointer
the line is fixed and they are starting to transport the gas again. Seeing it took overnight to raise the prices any guess to when they will lower the prices? :cool:

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
I thought this was all over with... man was I wrong. Jacksonville Sam's yesterday...

df93813cf729c8b43d53826b70548945.jpg

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
Still a struggle for those not staffed properly. Also tough to those that don't have supply at the terminal level, they are called supply hunters. You don't just get caught up in a week, especially if they don't have the above issues mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

EGrdneck

Still a $.20 difference between lumberton and fayetteville and fayetteville is cheaper.........