One for the wall

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Read the article this morning, good little write-up, congrats to your son. Can not wait until I get to watch my son get a monster.

Bar3006

Ten Pointer
Very very nice indeed tell your son congrats hope to see this deer in Raleigh come march !!!
Bar3006

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Somehow I just found out about this. What a great accomplishment for both of you! Wise advice being passed down is always cool to read about. Great buck!!!

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Got the mount back. Many thanks to Craig Hall Taxidermy. Not the biggest deer killed in NC last year but a great story behind it and a great success story for my son who doesn't get a lot of time in the woods because of school. Headed to DDC Friday to get it measured to see if it will make P&Y.
attachment.php
attachment.php

mount.jpg

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
Got the mount back. Many thanks to Craig Hall Taxidermy. Not the biggest deer killed in NC last year but a great story behind it and a great success story for my son who doesn't get a lot of time in the woods because of school. Headed to DDC Friday to get it measured to see if it will make P&Y.
attachment.php
attachment.php

View attachment 54511

That deer should make P&Y.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Doc

Twelve Pointer
attachment.php
attachment.php

View attachment 54511

He should easily make P and Y

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Gotta love those big bucks that actually move during daylight! Should easily make P&Y, great deer.