Layout blinds

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
I have been looking and layout blinds and reviews for a few days now and still can't decide on one. It will be coming with me to NoDak in a few weeks and will see light action after that. I don't need anything fancy just decent quality at around 150 or less. I have been looking hard at the goosebuster lp and northern flight mobile 1. Any help would be great!

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Get the goosebuster lp and don't look back. I'm not a small guy (6'6") and I searched forever to find a blind that I could hunt from comfortably and I finally settled on the goosebuster lp XL. It is roomy, comfortable, and folds up really well for its size. Plus it's way cheaper than some of the name brand blind that I didn't even fit in! I've had mine two seasons and no complaints yet.

Last edited:

tk26

Six Pointer
I have the Goosebuster LP. Love it. There's not as much room in it as the full framed blinds, but I feel like having that low profile makes it easier to conceal. It's easy to set up, and is very light.

labman63

Ten Pointer
If I were you I'd get a full frame blind. I have had a GB. If you get a GB and hunt Nodak let us know how you feel after an hr laying in it. I have 2 full frame blinds in the trailer in nodak and I bought a GB to hunt around her as our hunts are usually over in 30 to 45 minutes here. I wouldn't even think of taking it up there to lay in for hours at a time. I sold it and bought a ground force for NC hunting. Just my 2 cents.

WildBill

X2 on Rogers! Bought the GB XL about 4 or 5 years ago and absolutely love it!