Anyone have any infor or contacts For Ram truck rebates?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Truck should be in any day now.
Dealer offered me to come in before the end of month to start paperwork and get me locked in on rebates that are current.
If not I risk them changing rebates lower or for the better higher...

Dont know what to do about it and dealer stated should be the same or maybe better but can not guarantee anything.

He is not pushing one or the other....
Just not sure it is worth them not having a 3500 rebate.
thoughts

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
Here is what he can do, have you sign up under current rebates but do not punch it delivered to the manufacture until he gets the new rebates on the 1st of the month, if they are better resign using them. If not then punch it sold using the ones you already signed up under. The Manufacture gives them a few days after the first of the month to post them delivered, its called a RDR Retail Delivery Report.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I think some of the rebates expire 10-3 not technically end of month.

Can not find any hard info on the 2017 ram 2500's even on the ram site.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Truck should be in any day now.
Dealer offered me to come in before the end of month to start paperwork and get me locked in on rebates that are current.
If not I risk them changing rebates lower or for the better higher...

Dont know what to do about it and dealer stated should be the same or maybe better but can not guarantee anything.

He is not pushing one or the other....
Just not sure it is worth them not having a 3500 rebate.
thoughts

I would go ahead and get the paperwork moving...The truck isn't here and the deal can be unwound or reworked since you haven't taken delivery and the truck hasn't been titled.

This is my experience (from the Toyota and Ford Side of the Business) regarding monthly incentives. Auto makers adjust incentives regionally depending on how cars are selling based on their forecasts/production schedules. If people are lining up to buy them, then they dry up the incentives. If the lots are getting full of unsold cars, they turn up the incentives.

Typically, rebates/low APR's are tougher to come by the first several months of the year. They begin to turn them up in spring time and through the summer, and will continue through the end of the year.