Quick Dive Edit

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Quickly put together a few clips of a dive trip last month. One of my best trips this year. Big Hogfish, lobster, and grouper for friends and family.
[video=vimeo;187082714]https://vimeo.com/187082714[/video]

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Awesome video. You guys ever see any big mangrove snapper out there? I used to catch a few down south of the tower on a couple of rockpiles........those are some dang STUD hog snapper

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
thank you, Not very often but If we do they are pretty big. I have only shot one. Really hesitant to shoot any snappers with Reds being closed and we see a lot of those. They usually do not stay close to you very long making it hard to pick out the body characteristics and get a shot off. Any red colored fish looks silver or white as you can see on the hogs so color doesn't help.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
thank you, Not very often but If we do they are pretty big. I have only shot one. Really hesitant to shoot any snappers with Reds being closed and we see a lot of those. They usually do not stay close to you very long making it hard to pick out the body characteristics and get a shot off. Any red colored fish looks silver or white as you can see on the hogs so color doesn't help.

but the Reds are suppose to be almost extinct according to the feds.........................LOL