European lefties upset semi automatic firearms may remain legal in Euorpe

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
I have an uncle in Germany. He never ceases to be amazed that we're "allowed" to own and carry guns. Just shows you the mentality that a been beaten into them.

Ldsoldier

Old Mossy Horns
Europe has never been free. They've been ruled by a royal class for millennia, and that mentality remains to this day. You see the same thing in Canada and Australia. A nation isn't truly free until its been bought with blood and sacrifice. America is one of few nations globally that believes our rights are god-given and not bestowed by the government.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
Good point.

Except for Switzerland and their gun laws are more liberal than other European countries.

Muzzleodor

Eight Pointer
I have family in Ireland and even my friends that hunt over there can't understand why I would carry a pistol. I think Ldsoldier is dead on the money with his comment. They can be charged for possessing a DEFENSIVE weapon for something like having a ball bat in the corner or under the bed for home defense.

CRC

Old Mossy Horns
I have family in Ireland and even my friends that hunt over there can't understand why I would carry a pistol. I think Ldsoldier is dead on the money with his comment. They can be charged for possessing a DEFENSIVE weapon for something like having a ball bat in the corner or under the bed for home defense.

Even air/bb rifles are permitted and registered in many European countries.

Not all but most.

Oh and don't shoot the King's deer with your semi auto. Not good.

Before anyone whines, this is exactly how the Dems want to take the USA.