I have a good one that showed up!

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
Solid buck, love the pic of him lip curling. Looks like hes ready.

As far as score goes he is very wide and I think trail cameras can make bucks look bigger than they really are. I'll say he will go 140.

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
I know that these pictures probably aren't the best quality for judging age, but does anyone else think that this buck is younger than the antlers would make you believe? I would think, from these pictures that this deer is less than 4 y/o?

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
I know that these pictures probably aren't the best quality for judging age, but does anyone else think that this buck is younger than the antlers would make you believe? I would think, from these pictures that this deer is less than 4 y/o?

No
5-6-7 yo
I just like to think they are older than everyone thinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eggman

Twelve Pointer
My neighbor has also had this buck on camera several times this fall. He called me yesterday and told me another neighbor who owns 1/2 an acre shot this buck Monday afternoon in his backyard collard patch. The guy cut the horns off as he was only after the meat. Disappointing to how these type of stories always seem to happen.

Eggman

Twelve Pointer
Last week when I was home my neighbor brought this rack by for me to see. Stud of a deer. I hope he left his genes in the area.

IMG_3464.jpgIMG_3465.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papa_Smurf

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Hey it could be worse. At least he didn't get hit by a car...

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk