Worst time ever

buckshot32182

Eight Pointer
Well my back problems finally hit its peak 3 weeks ago. After hurricane Matthew my son n i had to remove trampoline off of the dog pens. One of my bulging discs decided to rupture. Had back surgery on Monday. Will now have to miss the next 2-4 weeks of hunting season.😥😢😭. Be the first Saturdays that i have missed since i was born. Did get chance to go twice n we had some good days on the dismal. We killed 2 cowhorns that were some old fellas. 2 6 pointers. 4 does and my brother killed a nice 10 pointer. Better than that though the dogs were awesome. My brother is going to run my hounds for me while i'm out so they will be getting to do what they love. Can't wait to get back out there though

buckshot32182

Eight Pointer
I hear y'all. I'm definitely taking it easy. If they say take 4 weeks i've done decided to take 2 weeks more than required. it just sucks to have paid $800 n have to miss a month plus

Rabbit Hunter Purvis

If you club allows rifles, look into a 223...low recoil would be easy on your back

Highly recommend the Browning 223 SSM. Good shooting guns and have enough power to kill one as long as you make a decent shot. Very little to no recoil. Good luck!

buckshot32182

Eight Pointer
Getting clearance to start driving next week hopefully tomorrow. only allowed to drive 10 minutes at a time though. better than nothing