Anyone go after the lemon law on a Boat?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Do an experiment and tell one dealer all the gory details and tell another one zilch and see where you get the better deal. that approach wont hurt and may help you.

In a way I did.
The guy I showed the picture offered the most help and said he will do what he can to get me the best price and under no terms would he push the sale of the boat with out me test running it and happy.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
In a way I did.
The guy I showed the picture offered the most help and said he will do what he can to get me the best price and under no terms would he push the sale of the boat with out me test running it and happy.

Go with him, that's the best you can get.

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
Gadget, did you ever take this onto the Hull Truth? It seems like many of the manufacturers monitor that site. While its generally geared towards bigger saltwater boats, Brunswick does make Boston Whaler and Sea Ray, and it may have caught their eye.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Gadget, did you ever take this onto the Hull Truth? It seems like many of the manufacturers monitor that site. While its generally geared towards bigger saltwater boats, Brunswick does make Boston Whaler and Sea Ray, and it may have caught their eye.

That part is over.

Not even worried with Lowe anymore.

Just looking to see what I will replace it with.