Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Eastern NC Farm Pond Bass Lure Suggestion for Nov?

  1. #21

    Default

    Following for info on 3.50 whopper ploppers lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Old Mossy Horns
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_shawn1990 View Post
    Following for info on 3.50 whopper ploppers lol

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    reread post #10.

    i was comparing the resistance to the whopper plopper price to the same concerns some had with $3.50 lunker lures 40 years ago.

  3. #23

    Default

    Roger. Lol. Duh 😂

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Twelve Pointer HuntinCop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nash County
    Posts
    4,579

    Default

    Gotcha! I knew I was missing something. I'd pay $20 for a good lure though so I'm buying one and trying it!


    Quote Originally Posted by oldest school View Post
    reread post #10.

    i was comparing the resistance to the whopper plopper price to the same concerns some had with $3.50 lunker lures 40 years ago.

  5. #25
    Old Mossy Horns
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    15,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinCop View Post
    Gotcha! I knew I was missing something. I'd pay $20 for a good lure though so I'm buying one and trying it!
    my worst payout was for old P70 poprs. i bought several but have only used one bone one. it is just perfect in terms of action. and will walk in place very well.

    my smart aleck fishing buddies call it "55" because i was stupid enough to tell them how much i paid for it.

  6. #26

    Default

    I have caught zero fish on the 130. I've got the loon color and the bone.

    i've caught a couple bass and a bowfin on the 90 though. monkey butt pattern.

    Pretty neat little bait.

  7. #27

    Default

    Not sure if you subscribe to mystery tackle box, but they were throwing some into their boxes not too long ago.

    I got one in my saltwater box. The others I bought and yes, they are kind of pricey. I'm not a brand snob or anything, but they are pretty slick though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •