1st bow kill ever

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
Killed 9 am november 5th just a spit over the SC line in Horry County where we hunt. 6 points, maybe 110 pounds. Getting shoulder mount and lots of cheesy sausage made from him.

Huge assist to my bride, my hunt buddy, who went back to club once the river dropped and hand sawed parts of 15 trees across the road on thursday so we could drive through and hunt!!!! Yes, i counted them. Lol. While i was at work, she was working like a hunting guide!!!! God almighty, do i love my bride. :)

I have gotten into bowhunting pretty late at 48 but my goodness is it fun.

image.jpeg

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
My bride doubled with her gun the next morning. So proud of her! Her 9th and 10th deer in only five years of hunting.

1162016.jpg

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
nice!! congrats!

my better half wants nothing to do with hunting,,,,,,don't mind me doing it but her,,,no way,,,,,,,

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
nice!! congrats!

my better half wants nothing to do with hunting,,,,,,don't mind me doing it but her,,,no way,,,,,,,

Sir, her fire makes mine look only like a spark. Lol. She tickles me to death and keeps me pumped. I love her like air.

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Congrats! That archery bug bit me almost 20 years ago now and I still can't seem to shake it no matter how hard I try. Once you hunt them up close it just changes how you look at things and shooting one way off in the field just doesn't have the same appeal anymore.

Marlin25

Nice

Congrats on your buck and bride.
Bow hunting is very addictive so be careful

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Congrats to you for not only the buck, but also taking up a new challenge in your late 40's. I wish you continued success.