If you were off the planet during the Coming

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
Some believe that in the next hundred years or so there will be humans living on another planet. There may even be an extended mission to a local star with everyone in a deep sleep. So, what happens when Jesus returns and these folks aren't around? They may even be out of the solar system! Some of my crazy friends and I were star gazing last night and one of them brought this up. :D

Last edited:
If you believe God created everything including the universe, then it shouldn't take any extra faith to believe he can gather his children, regardless of where they're located.

Last edited:

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Henry Ford was right ..... "Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
If you believe God created everything including the universe, then it shouldn't take any extra faith to believe he can gather his children, regardless of where they're located.

That's what I thought. And I firmly believe that God created billions of other beings on billions of other planets and that we are not the only one's. Just think, Jesus must have a busy schedule, roaming the universe picking up all of his children from countless worlds as they come up for their respective judgment days.

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Not trying to hijack your thread here but I don't see humans living on another planet in 100 years from now, visiting Mars maybe but not living there..Mars needs to be transformed into a habitable planet which some scientists say could take hundreds of years. You and I won't be around to see this happen anyway..

Last edited:

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The Good Lord takes care of His people, so I'm not gonna borrow trouble worrying about it, and, like Firefly said, I expect my reservation in Heaven's Hotel will be in full use by that time.