Praise and prayer

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Ok, folks. Looks like those of us who cherish freedom and liberty have been granted a reprieve with the unexpected election of Trump as president. Let's remember to give God thanks for preserving our way of life a bit longer, and more importantly remember to pray that God will make His presence known in Trumps life, and grant him the wisdom and courage to serve this country and do what is right in His eyes and for this country.

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Indeed! We have been bestowed a temporary reprieve from impending destruction. Let's pray the electorate and our chosen leaders have the wisdom to not squander the opportunity to turn things around.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." II Chronicles 7:14

You'll notice it doesn't say "If the heathen, non-believers will humble themselves ......"

America has risen and will fall based on the leanings of the "church" - not the unbelievers. The problems in this country fall right at the feet of Christians, and we're the only ones that can fix it.

Last edited:

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Oh, we're still headed for a disaster ..... we're just not moving at breakneck speed hopefully.

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Hopefully the target will be removed from Christians in the name of political correctness. Far too much time and effort was devoted to pushing people into accepting non Christian religions in the last 8 years.

Jvick87

Button Buck
Couldn't agree more! Constant prayers are needed for all of our newly elected/re-elected officials. America needs a heavy dose of God right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk