Youth Deer Contest for a free shoulder mount!

SUGARTOWNTAXIDERMY

Ten Pointer
Sorry I didn't get this posted sooner, but its really simple! Open to any youth hunter 16 years and younger. Winner receives a free shoulder mount or similar service of their choice. Get those kids out there and make a difference in their lives.

Just reply here or a PM with the youths name and info, I will draw a winner the day after deer season ends and notify the lucky winner!4

Big Country

Ten Pointer
FOT96B81.jpg20161117_172643.jpg
Jacob Presley 10pt
11-17-2016. 336-460-3499
Thanks for what you are doing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
http://www.nchuntandfish.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=53445&stc=1&d=1479522011.
This is my best friends nephew "James" 7 years old with his first deer on youth day 2016. (336)399-2429

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
Kylie Moore...my 11 year olds first deer ever.
6520adfceb4d028c2caa8b5cdcc347d9.jpg
304b9cd69887b096b1dbf10d46411668.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genesis27:3

Old Mossy Horns
I would say "Good Luck" to everyone who entered, but that wouldn't make much sense!
I'm looking forward to seeing the lucky winner! To be honest, they're all lucky if you ask me. I believe they all had better luck than I did this year.

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I would say "Good Luck" to everyone who entered, but that wouldn't make much sense!
I'm looking forward to seeing the lucky winner! To be honest, they're all lucky if you ask me. I believe they all had better luck than I did this year.

Our (the forums) younguns kill some studs every year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agreenchicken

Ten Pointer
My niece first deer ever

My niece kill this one in Randolph county. Her first deer ever. Way bigger than my first one!! Thanks again sugar for this great thing you do.IMG_3293.jpg

Last edited:

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
My daughter saige killed 7 pointer with Ml. Won't let me load pic from phone. Will post in morning from office computer.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
My son Miles

11-11-16

If the mount can be used in the future because this one is already on a plaque Euro style.

SUGARTOWNTAXIDERMY

Ten Pointer
I have drawn the lucky winner! Im waiting on their response before I make it official! Congratulations to all those lucky kids and congratulationsto their families as well for keeping our heritage alive and well! Its an honor and privelege we should never forget!