Junior Hunter Safety Harness

Russelville

Four Pointer
Free to anyone that wants it. I am near Thomasville. PM me if you want it. My son has out grown it. We only used it a couple of times for a certain stand. Been in climate controlled closet inside my house for a couple of years. Practically new. Found it looking through hunting stuff. We can meet and it is yours. I am all about Safety so I don't mind giving it away.

262fad8645413fd54b26ba8f55c47de5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
There was a member on here who does hunter safety courses and gives them to new hunters in his class. I meant to send two to him last year, never got around to it and still have them. Hopefully he will chyme in.

stilker

Old Mossy Horns
There was a member on here who does hunter safety courses and gives them to new hunters in his class. I meant to send two to him last year, never got around to it and still have them. Hopefully he will chyme in.

Yep,Putt does that for his hunter safety students,generous offer Russellville.

Last edited:

Russelville

Four Pointer
Shout out to colekira! Good luck to you and your son.

I appreciate the box of Winchester .22 (Not expected)

This site is full of great folks. I enjoy dealing with likeminded people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Thanks again. My son was so excited, he wore it all night. When I woke him up for kindergarten this morning, he still had it on!
image.jpgimage.jpg

Don't know why it flipped! Can someone fix this?

Last edited:

Putt

Old Mossy Horns
Cool picture but when He out grows it, put my name in the hat for it.. Love giving those away to kids in hunters ed. Great looking young feller.