Choose and cut Christmas tree farms

hurricanepeppers

Six Pointer
Where do y'all recommend? We are in Alexander and willing to drive a while. We went to lil grandfather tree farm last year. It was nice. Any input would be much appreciated. Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
I would suggest finding some online and calling before you make the drive. A lot of the mountain tree farms are being hit by the wildfires.

Southside

Ten Pointer
Where do y'all recommend? We are in Alexander and willing to drive a while. We went to lil grandfather tree farm last year. It was nice. Any input would be much appreciated. Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
M&M in Banner Elk

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Unfortunately with a toddler and a puppy we have to put up the fake one this year. Lots of places up by Banner Elk and a nice time of year up there.

I will go to work next Friday and by time I come home Friday evening it is Christmas at my house. My wife is kind of ridiculous with the Christmas stuff.

Last edited:

Foothillsd1

Six Pointer
I always go to Jonas Ridge. They have wreaths and stuff too. They have hot coco but not much else if your kids are looking to be entertained.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Have you looked on the ncchristmastreegrowers website for the county by county listing? Also, the "growers assn." will have a listing

cwcook68

Eight Pointer
There's a nice farm on hwy 18 on the other side of Laurel Springs, about 3 miles past the parkway. Useally have things for the kids to do. Santa, a few animals

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
http://gstrees.com/

I used to work for these guys out in the field with the xmas trees so obviously I would suggest checking out their website or calling. My dad uses them and gets xmas trees in bulk along with wreaths and hauls them back to roanoke rapids for the HS softball team fundraiser. High quality trees IMO.