Do you think this deer would push 130

OThunter

Button Buck
A buddy of mine sent me this pic and I told him I'd post it to see what people thought it would score. Sorry it's not the greatest look at the left side but what would you guess
3e0891461e68faa9a2c4fb03face9b9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n.d.woods

Eight Pointer
Looks like a 9 so gonna loose on net, but he would be north of 130 on gross. Could tell better if could see main beam length and mass.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Look at the length of those g2's. Yeah, I think he will push it or beat it. Beautiful deer, and still looks relatively young.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
In that pic he looks like a relatively young deer, if so he has some great genes!

OThunter

Button Buck
Thanks fellas I'm hoping he shows up for him in daylight hours. I know some of you guys are used to seeing deer like that and could hold off but no chance my buddy does.......unless he passes out from buck fever LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winnie 70

Ten Pointer
Great deer there...give hum 1-2 more yrs and av150-160 or better for sure...those are the perfect example of what you need to hold off shooting. If you think he not get killed by other hunters and can live with it...lay in bed at night dreaming of him for another yr...checking trail cams for yr...memories just go on and on...BUT if he hanging on wall and you know he would have been if....well, you just have to decide on your own...but wgen you pull that trigger it all over and when you walj up to him and now what you thought....it too late.

Aaron H

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
That right side is very strong for sure. Nice buck! Yea, probably will gross 130 or VERY close but what's a score anyway? That deer would be great fun to hunt and probably a challenge. I figure him for 3 1/2 years old so if he does survive till next year he probably will be awesome. Still, a nice buck this year.