11-25 Live From the Stand, Black Friday Edition.

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Shot this 8-point patrolling a sewer line for does this morning in Mecklenburg county...

On The Ground.jpg

ATV Loaded.jpg

Attachments

• Tarsals.jpg
    Tarsals.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

ariel816

Button Buck
29bc0d68bc291536f5aa1159c56a583a.jpg
got a spike this morning in Texas with my dad sittin next to me going back tonight to get a doe or the 8 he's been seeing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nchunter

Twelve Pointer
a0dbd529cb5558cf35c2c0f904629039.jpg

74 degrees with a mixed bag of drum, trout, sea mullet, and bluefish.
Be back in the woods next week.

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
After working from 4am-2:30pm, I rushed home to change and hit the woods. Sitting on a powerline right of way with a miserable looking food plot. Still need rain real bad.

pir8rn

Six Pointer
Trying out the Tar River gamelands again finally. Opened back up after hurricane Matthew flooding...

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0

wolfman

Old Mossy Horns
6 gobblers within 10 yards purring. For a turkey hunter who is deer hunting it's like dragging a crack pipe in front of a drug addict.

B-KayCh

Six Pointer
Sitting in box again, Duplin Co., looking at 1/4 acre plot that has done ok due to no rain. Other plots are horibble, may have to re-drill if rain ever comes. This has been a consistent evening spot, we'll see. Good luck everybody, don't dehydrate!!

Southside

Ten Pointer
Watching a food plot I put in back in early Sept. Or at least what's left of it. Nine turkeys just came through and scratched around in it. The weeds never even grew back it's so dry. Maybe a stray will come through?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Excursion

Ten Pointer
Today I let my son hunt totally alone this afternoon. He is behind grandpas house. Been texting him. Mama was not real happy when I came back home and found out he was alone. I reminded her that when I was 15 I hunted all day alone or with other boys......

country

Ten Pointer
Shooting finally stopped 30 minutes before dark. 5 does and 2 small bucks came out right before dark.

hclaye25

Four Pointer
i shot a doe around 12:30 in Anson County. Only been in the stand for about 30 minutes when it came in to eat acorns. I checked its stomach and it was filled with acorns. The acorns are heavy this year. Back to trophy hunting since I got my meat for the year.

jcannon

Twelve Pointer
Shot an 11 point. I had a bigger deer come by after I shot. I'll try to post pics later. My cell phone service sucks right now

Last edited:

Southside

Ten Pointer
My 12 yr old son got his first about 5:30 this evening. Small doe but good enough after 3-4 years trying. Not sure who was more excited me or him.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk