Moultrie field modem mv1

Don't know if anybody else has tried this yet , but I bought one a month or so ago along with the m888 camera and I'm very impressed with it so far...for about $300 for the pair and Verizon service its a good deal I thought...pics are just about as clear as straight off the SD card...it's still a little early to say how long it will last but so far so good!!!! :)

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I'm thinking about one. I read somewheres that you need at least three bars of service for it to work properly. Is that what you are seeing? I only have one stand that gets three bars, not really where I would want to put it though.

I'm thinking about one. I read somewheres that you need at least three bars of service for it to work properly. Is that what you are seeing? I only have one stand that gets three bars, not really where I would want to put it though.

Not sure,i tested it at my house where I normally get one bar of service on my cell phone and I think it showed two bars on the modem and it seemed to work fine but idk how much time it was taking to send which would probably eat batteries if the signal is marginal...right now it's showing 81% where it's at now and is doing really well...I wanted to try it because it was Verizon based vs my others which are AT&T based ...

poppop

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
thanks caswell...I already know AT&T will never happen where I am at, but Verizon has a chance.