Unicoi call makers show

Brad_Colvin

Eight Pointer
20161130_121243.jpgI'm going to put this here in case yall haven't heard about this show. My friends Mark Sharpe and Russell Beard have put together a custom call makers show at Unicoi State Park in Helen, Georgia. This is the second year of the show and it's a throw back to the old call makers shows with just custom calls. You won't find knives,cookware, boots,tshirts,just top of the line custom calls. The list of call makers this year is quite impressive with over 60 of the most well known call makers in attendance. Last year Lamaar Williams, Marlin Watkins, Jeff Mckamey, Darren Dawkins,Steve Mann,Bob Harwell,Jack Scott, Richard Hudson Doug Morgan, Matt McLain, and Billy Buice were there just to name a few and they will be back this year. As important as the call makers the turkey killers that show up for this show is amazing. The fireside chats at the end of the show each night is worth the price of admission alone,which is free by the way. This is a great show in a beautiful part of the country. The lodge has rooms at a reduced rate for people attending the show. There is a Facebook page with all the details for the Facebook users. I look forward to seeing you guys there and talking turkeys.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Mr. Sharpe sure made me a pretty cane yelper last year after the show. A poster here (CKLEM) set me up with him.

It is too pretty to hunt with but sounds so much better than my other yelpers that I will have to carry it.

That is an outstanding list of call makers.

Brad_Colvin

Eight Pointer
Mr. Sharpe sure made me a pretty cane yelper last year after the show. A poster here (CKLEM) set me up with him.

It is too pretty to hunt with but sounds so much better than my other yelpers that I will have to carry it.

That is an outstanding list of call makers.
Yep, I've got 3 of his cane yelpers and 1 of his wing bone calls. His calls are great and he is a great guy.

QBD2

Old Mossy Horns
That show ain't far from some of my kin folks, and I'd love to get down there.

hoyt85

Six Pointer
Last year was great. I'm sure this year will be even better. Took the wife, rented a cabin, had a great time. Plenty of things to do around Helen for the women. It's just straight turkey calls, you can shoot the bull with all the guys there. We're planning on attending again this year.

Mark is a great guy and he, along with others, have put a ton of personal time and effort into this to make the show great again. It's worth the trip if you can swing it. However, be prepared to spend some money. Just don't let the wife know how much cash you actually have in your pocket!!