12/2

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Yup. Clear and perfectly still and 35 degrees in Forsyth County.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
In the same box blind i killed the 9 out of earlier. Still have 2 shooters using this bottom, now if only theyll come out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Took the kids to school this morning and saw 7 different deer, as well as 3 roadkills, one of which happened right in front of us. Previously this year have not seen a single dead deer on this route. But I'm into my office today instead of the stand...

Last edited:

smilliganqb

Eight Pointer
Can't get back in the stand til tomorrow morning, got a good feeling about today and tomorrow, good luck to those out there today!

lowery63

Four Pointer
On doe patrol but nothing moving deer must be confused on to move or not with th whelter so up and down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
I am in the office, but plan to be in the tree about 1:30. It has been 12 days since I have hunted. Feels like 12 weeks

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
7 does and a spike so far. He's got to be muy grande for me to shoot him where I'm hunting, deep in the woods with big hills..

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Up in Avery co this morning looking over an apple orchard. Nothing so far. Cold and windy today. Actually sitting in a barn so at least I'm out of the windd

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Hunting just outside Montezuma on a 100ac piece my aunt and uncle own

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well, my morning hunting plans were ruined! Stuck here at the house watching the repairman trying to fix our refrigerator for the 3rd time in two days. We decided to have it repaired instead of replacing it, and I'm regretting that decision now!

WNCTracker

Eight Pointer
8c7567bff5f9d8323f20e527d5d0c3e7.jpg
cf0a1bde85681020c89adb4aced3060e.jpg

9 point (8 with double brow tine) hustling to bedding area while I was stalking briar thicket in a deep hollow.