12/2

johnnyk2000

Eight Pointer
Back in the saddle...I mean tree stand. Watching the edge of a thicket and near a bedding area. Had to switch it up at last minute. Wind is not what was forecasted.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2

Hawkeye

Ten Pointer
Wind has picked up here since 10 am.. .seen nothing so far...but a few hours til dark..

Congrats WNC...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Redeye

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Have 4 -wheeler will travel Jody....

Thanks! I usually have it with me just in case. Not this morning though. I'm only 15 minutes from my house. That said, I brought it for this evenings hunt. Hoping to get some blood on it. :)

Last edited:

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nice one, WNCTracker.

Looks like I'll be able to slip out for the last hour or so of daylight. Had a decent 8 on camera this week coming into one of my spots just at the end of shooting light. I'm gonna see if we can meet up.......

Packman

Spike
In a friends stand on private land. I could get used to this stand hunting. Wind has picked up a bunch. We'll see.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
In the poison ivy stand for its first afternoon sit. Lots of sign here. IF, If, if I am never heard from again, and found up here dead from a heart attack, I'm 99.9% certain it's because of ONE SINGLE squirrels who likes to sit still for five minutes, then leap into leaves and run around, .....then repeat!😠