Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primos Proof 01 cameras at Dicks Sporting Goods

Default Primos Proof 01 cameras at Dicks Sporting Goods

If anyone is looking for an inexpensive camera which has decent ratings Dicks has the Primos Proof 01 on-line for $59.95 with a $30.00 rebate. These cameras typically run around $100.00+ and have decent ratings according the reviews I've read.
    I picked up 2 of them at the local store, which honored the on-line deal and I had a local discount book that gave me an additional $10.00 off the deal. Total cost per camera with all discounts will be $23.00 once the rebates come back.
    If anyone has any information on these cameras that needs to be shared please post it, I haven't put them out yet.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/pr...FQ2UaQodt2oGDw

Twelve Pointer

I've got one out at the lease and one in Guilford. I've been pleased with them. The color gets a bit wonky when the sun is facing the camera but most do that. I got them from F&S for the same deal a few weeks back. Rustvyper uses the 03's with the zero flash. Last time we chatted he had good luck with them.

Thanks for the heads up. I might grab one and see how it does.

Quote Originally Posted by getTwisted View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I might grab one and see how it does.
    Back yard test was impressive for such a cheap camera. I set it up on the hill in the backyard and it picked up the regular deer that come daily to eat corn and peanuts, the blue jays, squirrels and nighttime varmints as well. Very few shots that didn't have anything and even a couple of shots of deer back in the trees in the daytime and at night. They work far better than my POS $150.00 Moultrie that I bought last year. We'll see how long they last.

Ten Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Revo View Post
    Back yard test was impressive for such a cheap camera. I set it up on the hill in the backyard and it picked up the regular deer that come daily to eat corn and peanuts, the blue jays, squirrels and nighttime varmints as well. Very few shots that didn't have anything and even a couple of shots of deer back in the trees in the daytime and at night. They work far better than my POS $150.00 Moultrie that I bought last year. We'll see how long they last.
    I tried to get some but DICKS around here didnt have any

That link in the first post still works, but now the price has changed to read $69.00 instead of $59.00..still shows free shipping though. For a $39.00 camera after rebate I still think it's a decent deal (well so far anyway).

I bought one a year or so ago - guess I am spoiled as I didn't like the results,,,,,,but it was serviceable for a bait pile,,,,,,
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"

Twelve Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by woodmoose View Post
    I bought one a year or so ago - guess I am spoiled as I didn't like the results,,,,,,but it was serviceable for a bait pile,,,,,,
    At $30-50 they are a great deal. I wouldn't be as happy if they cost $100. I have one over my Moultrie and I never knew how many pictures I was missing.

Ten Pointer

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Revo View Post
    That link in the first post still works, but now the price has changed to read $69.00 instead of $59.00..still shows free shipping though. For a $39.00 camera after rebate I still think it's a decent deal (well so far anyway).
    Says in store purchase only.

Old Mossy Horns

I have a Primos.

No better or worse than other Chinese made cameras