Can anyone recommend any spaniel breeders with puppies?

Buffet Trout

Twelve Pointer
We're looking for a new family dog and will consider any spaniel breed with good health...does anyone know of any leads?

Thanks

wncdeerhunter

Old Mossy Horns
What kind of spaniel? I know of a guy who will have two litters of puppies (Brittany's) around the first of the year. I can't speak personally for him or the dogs, but I am considering buying one there, if I go with a puppy. I can put you in touch if you'd like

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
I would also recommend the Brittany. Got one from a guy out of a bird dog bloodline from Kansas. He lives in China Grove. He doesn't have any pups, but that dog was the best dog I ever had. He lived to be 14, and was great with the kids when they were young, and was pointing quail at less than 5 months. Find a good bloodline and you will have a companion both in the home and in the field for many years......

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Know a guy that may still have a couple English cocker pups. Pm if interested. These are not anything like the American cockers. Retrieving and flushing machines.

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
For a family dog I would say give the English Springer Spaniel. They are extremely smart and loyal , we have had three of them and they will play me like a fiddle !! My wife says she cant keep the dog on a diet if I am always giving her extra treats !