I thought Kangaroos were supposed to be tough

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
They are tough, he was fixing to gut that dog. You see him keep raising that back leg when he was walking up to him. Those claws on the back feet are like gut hooks and that was exactly what he would have done.

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
If he had my dog like that, I wouldn't have been as kind as that guy was... that would have been the last time that kangaroo ever touched a dog....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dolfan21

Ten Pointer
They are tough, he was fixing to gut that dog. You see him keep raising that back leg when he was walking up to him. Those claws on the back feet are like gut hooks and that was exactly what he would have done.

No doubt, I was kidding, I have seen the damage they can do when they post up on their tail and give you a drop kick. Just wanted to post it because it literally had me crying in laughter. When the Kangaroo got hit his arms went up like " WHAT THE HELLLLL WAS THAT FOR BRAH?"

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
If he had my dog like that, I wouldn't have been as kind as that guy was... that would have been the last time that kangaroo ever touched a dog....

Yep. Endangered or not... he's got my dog like that he's taking a dirt nap. SSS.

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
I must have watched that video 30 times today. Every bit of it had me laughing, starting with the fact that that kangaroo had that dog in a headlock staring the dude down, to his butthurt, I just got punched reaction. He had the dog in a headlock!!! Freaking hilarious. Then I seen that picture and started crying laughing again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Harpoon

It was on tv last night as well, some variety channel and I caught tail end of it.

Said it was a young roo, adults are 8ft tall and he wouldnt have smacked an adult....he and his dog would have been on the ground.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
^ I have it for sale in dog food kibble if your curious. Dogs seem to like it.

Markfromflorida

Eight Pointer
I wonder what kangaroo taste like?

I ate it when I worked in Italy. (They obviously imported it). The cut of meat looked like a loin, long and cylindrcal. The meat was tough and tasted ok. Not as good as deer meat or steak. But, maybe a fresh one might taste better. Definitely better than the horse meat that I ate while over there.

I had a buddy do an internship in Australia last year. He shot and ate a kangaroo while there. I guess they can be pests for farmers. He said the meat was good, but I don't know how they prepared it.

FITZH2O

Old Mossy Horns
3 days in and I can't stop laughing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

8d9e449195718ad689cb03405ac4567d.jpg

sakoman

What's more funny is the look on the roos face afterward. When I was a boy I saw a farm hand get nipped by a mule and he hit so hard side the head with fist it put him hi on the ground.

Crappie_Hunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I love McGregor. I havent enjoyed watching a fighter like him since Tyson in his prime. Not a huge MMA fan, but I do love watching McGregor. He has some all time great quotes

Connor's trash talk would be neutralized by the the kangaroo's inability to understand English. Also what the 'roo lacks in reach he more than makes up for in his kicking ability/skills. I would think it would be a good fight... you know the 'roo's not tapping!!

cloningerba

Old Mossy Horns
If Conner got behind the 'roo and put it in a proper head lock, it would be over. Assuming he doesn't knock it out first. Those claws are no joke though...