Looking for a good processor in Wilkes County

PhilipWicker

Button Buck
Looking for some recommendations on deer processors in and around the Wilkes County ara. I've been hunting up around Roaring River this season and would like to find a good processor in the area. Thanks!

mdunker

Ten Pointer
There used to be an Amish family in Hamptonville that were really good. The name was Brenneman's and the number was 336-468-8145. I have no idea if still in business. It has been at least five years since I used them.

thandy

Ten Pointer
Cool Springs is about as close as your going to get in the Roaring River area...(336) 835-5377. You could also try Combs Butcher shop in Jonesville. Where are you hunting in Roaring River if you dont mind me asking? I hunt a few miles above the School and near Shepherds Cross roads.

PhilipWicker

Button Buck
Cool Springs is about as close as your going to get in the Roaring River area...(336) 835-5377. You could also try Combs Butcher shop in Jonesville. Where are you hunting in Roaring River if you dont mind me asking? I hunt a few miles above the School and near Shepherds Cross roads.

Down Old Hwy 60 just a mile or so from where you turn off from Red White and Blue Rd.

Thutty-thutty

Eight Pointer
If u want burger , stew beef chunks , steaks sliced etc go to Jims Quality Meats. I've used them for about 4 years. Very affordable and have always got mine right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk