Decoy sleds?

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Any place around Raleigh that has them in stock? I have a specific need for one that is about 21" wide. Will be used in conjunction with my bike trailer for an impoundment hunt. I like the Beavertail and Shappell but would like to not have to order them.

Cackalack Calls

Button Buck
[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]been dragging a concrete mixing pan for 10 plus years. No holes in it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Got the last one of these that Dick's had.
580_ATC_Sled_Header_09.jpg

agreenchicken

Ten Pointer
Snakekinner I have the same one you bought and I use it for everything. It's tough as nails. You will be happy with it!

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
I've got the same one, we use if for all sorts of things. Excellent sled for the kids if we actually get snow too!

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
After reading this thread I went out about a week and a half ago and got a Jet sled from dicks. It is possible one of the best things I have ever purchased. Mainly because one of the duck holes I hunt is so hard to get too. knee deep mud for 50 yards. Then a kayak paddle across a long pond. So that means dragging a kayak, and the sled. Now I can just hook the sled to the back of the kayak and paddle right on across, barely even feel the Jet sled. Everyones gear can fit in there and it seems to be very stable. Not saying a person could get in it, but its stable enough to load up with heavy blind bags decoys swamp stools etc.