Whats santa bringing the Mrs?

BLOODBROTHER

Twelve Pointer
How about it fellas? Has she been naughty or nice? I thought about starting this tread for a couple reasons. 1. maybe ill get a new idea. 2. maybe theres a guy on here that could use some help.

My Mrs is getting...
Riding gear for the motorcycle
clothes
Frilly underthingys (its my Christmas too)
some slippers
possibly something shiny.... depends on how naught......er....nice she is from here on out!

robertc

Eight Pointer
A polished stainless steel brush guard for her new 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 heavy duty. Her birthday was December 3 and she got fender flares. Yes, this is "her" truck and that is what she wanted.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

KTMan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Me......seriously don't know. She's gone a lot this time of year(in Switzerland now) so for Christmas we try to plan a trip for just the two of us.

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
A trip to rock hill sc to go sky diving. She has no idea what she's getting and I'm back and forth between excited and feeling like I'm going to need an extra pair of britches lol

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
This sounds fun!!!!
More information please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going with a place called skydive Carolina. There was a place in jonesville and a place or two around charlotte but this place had the most extensive website (I realize this doesn't mean too much but they had lots of pictures and everything looked very professional and fun). Neither of us have ever been so I really don't know what to expect or anything. She's mentioned before wanting to go but it's been a long time, so I think she'll be really surprised.

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
We're going with a place called skydive Carolina. There was a place in jonesville and a place or two around charlotte but this place had the most extensive website (I realize this doesn't mean too much but they had lots of pictures and everything looked very professional and fun). Neither of us have ever been so I really don't know what to expect or anything. She's mentioned before wanting to go but it's been a long time, so I think she'll be really surprised.

Please post up pictures!!!!!!

Thanks

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Please post up pictures!!!!!!

Thanks

I'll make sure to take a few. Something I learned though, I thought how cool it would be to have my GoPro. Nope. Something about a regulation that you have to have like 200 jumps behind you to legally take pictures or film during a jump. Like I said neither of us have ever done anything remotely close to this so I had no clue about that lol

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe

I have jumped at skydive three times. Great group of folks, take care of you well, and make sure you're safe. They will film it for you and it's worth buying the DVD. Your emotions will go in so many directions but the adrenaline dump will get you. I was glad I only lived 30 mins away since I felt wiped out after the adrenaline fell off.

You can take folks along to sit on the patio with lawn chairs to watch and take pics as you dress, take off, and land in the peas.

They say it's addictive and I agree.

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
To see me on Christmas Day and a few days after.

Not sure what else. She doesn't ask for anything and is very specific on the stuff she likes. She's never wants anything, but when she does, it's normally practical and thoroughly researched beyond dropping hints and me being able to just pick out a "type".

Weekender

Twelve Pointer
The missus is getting a two day guided turkey hunt as the shooter, me as the spectator. She has no idea and is going to poop her pants.

dpc

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
She's getting a new house. We move in next month.

I got myself an AR as a house warming gift. I might get her a red dot if she is good.

Last edited:

JD1107

Round trip to New York to see a play on broadway and visit some family. She's never been before and I figured it would be a good place to pop the big question!!

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
A trip to rock hill sc to go sky diving. She has no idea what she's getting and I'm back and forth between excited and feeling like I'm going to need an extra pair of britches lol

Dont get me wrong, I knew you were a nut....but this is plain crazy lol

apexhunter

Ten Pointer
A completely gutted and renovated master bathroom with in floor electric radiant heat under the tile, large glass enclosed marble shower with niche and corner seat, marble top dual vanity and an enclosed "water closet" to do your thing in total privacy. And the guest bath will be a mirror image on a smaller scale with new tub/marble surround and flooring sans radiant heat.

Blackwater

Twelve Pointer

I think they actually jump over the Chester, SC airport. I was down there a few years ago to do some pattern work and had to circle off to the East while a planeload of jumpers went out. I could see the plane but never could see the jumpers until they were under canopy and just a few hundred feet off the ground. Wanted to do that when I was younger but my wife talked me out of it so I got my pilot's license instead.

Have no idea what to get my wife; we don't often get anything for each other unless it's something practical and needed. She already has the best husband in the world and it's hard to follow that up.

Last edited:

Gmontag

Four Pointer
My wife is friends with these two girls who are married to guys that I'm friends with. Last year, the guys bought the wives a trip to Asheville, complete with a spa day, dinner, etc.

This year we're going to do something similar, but much less expensive!

Probably just get them a hotel at the beach and then let them choose what they do once they get there.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Wifey and I usually get one big ticket item for the both of us, and we each get a small gift (~<$50) for the other...

Leaning towards a new Smart TV in the 55"-60" range. Our TV is on its last leg (clicking and popping at low volume, and intermittent display issues), and she'll be thrilled not to have to run Apps through the Wii anymore...

Side Note: Anyone have any Rec's on a quality TV we should look at?