Whats santa bringing the Mrs?

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
We never buy each other gifts......as long as the kids are taken care of we are good!

THHEAT

Twelve Pointer
Closing on a house at OBX Friday. So I'm about taped out....:) Oh yeah her birthday is the 25th.too.:(

nekkedducker

Ten Pointer
Some kind of overly priced gym bag for crossfit she asked for. Her Crossfit cost gives my hunting, fishing, and guitar playing cost a run for their money when it comes to "pay to play the game". Im good with it as long as all those squats keep paying off.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Mine got a new pair of uggs.... For some odd reason im on the nice list and got a new scope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
A trip to rock hill sc to go sky diving. She has no idea what she's getting and I'm back and forth between excited and feeling like I'm going to need an extra pair of britches lol
How much insurance you have on her? :) I have taken off in over 1200 airplanes I never landed in.. :)

Got mine a bottle of Chanel #5, that stuff is expensive, already put up. She wants a certain cooking pot setup, so now to get it also.

derekorr1986

Six Pointer
A trip to Chicago, and tickets to the Bears vs Packers this weekend. Shes also getting some cold weather gear b/c the high is -1 and low is -14 without the windchill!

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Please post up pictures!!!!!!

Thanks

Today was the day. I'm man enough to admit how knotted my stomach was on the way down to sc but I truly enjoyed it once I got there. Looking out over the landscape knowing you're about to be free falling over it is unlike anything else I've ever done. The people there were awesome, the experience was unbelievable and we all had a great time. (My dad had always wanted to do it too and decided this week to join us). Actually, the only jumpers in our plane were me, my wife, my dad, and a couple people who jumped at like 5k feet, we jumped at 14k. IMG_1371.jpgIMG_1358.jpg

We had them video our jumps and take pictures so I'll try to get a couple of those posted tomorrow maybe if anyone is interested

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
YES!!! We are interested!! Please post them!!!

Congrats on a great sounding gift!! We've been wondering for months how it was going to pan out.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
(ok, this is from a fellow who spent 26 years of his life falling out of perfectly good air vehicles),,,,,,

you do know that there is only two things that are supposed to fall from the sky?????

precipitation and bird turds,,,,,,,,,,,,:greenjump:

Glad you all had fun!! nothing like it is there!!

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Here's my wife about to jump

DSC_0017 (1).jpg

Me about to jump. Can you tell I'm a bit apprehensive? Lol

DSC_0027.jpg

Couple pics in the air. I've got a couple more I like but this is all I have time for before work.

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
Awesome!!!!!!
It's on my to do list.
Thanks for posting the pictures.

Last edited:

haywoodhunter

Eight Pointer
Its adrenaline but it's also a different feeling than anything else. My favorite part may have been at the door just before the jump. Felt like standing on the edge of a tall rock about to jump into a lake x1000000000