What Weapon Did You Use?

Rc187

Six Pointer
High Country archery speed pro x-10 blacked out it was my second season hunting. My first I never saw a deer closer than 100 yds I was in a ground blind with my best friend and his father was in a blind not far away. I have been addicted ever since I have never stepped foot in the woods during hunting season and thought about using a gun I'm addicted to bow hunting and have been since I let my first arrow fly. I traded the bow for the newest model and traded that one the next year but I still shoot the same release.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
High Country archery speed pro x-10 blacked out it was my second season hunting. My first I never saw a deer closer than 100 yds I was in a ground blind with my best friend and his father was in a blind not far away. I have been addicted ever since I have never stepped foot in the woods during hunting season and thought about using a gun I'm addicted to bow hunting and have been since I let my first arrow fly. I traded the bow for the newest model and traded that one the next year but I still shoot the same release.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you ever tire of bow hunting give open sighted handgun hunting a try. It will humble you and make you feel like you did when that first deer walked into bow range.

<>< Fish