Stealthcam P12S for $39 at Dunham's

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I saw this coupon posted by another member on another site. I went today and sure enough it works. I bought 2. These cameras for less than $50 are a steal. They're good through Saturday.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Can we just use the pic you posted and have them scan it from our phone or do we need to go their homepage and find it?

Caribou_bill

Six Pointer
I had one. Took decent pictures for 1 season then suddenly stopped working. Sent back and got a replacement and the new one did the same thing. They don't stand behind their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
I had one. Took decent pictures for 1 season then suddenly stopped working. Sent back and got a replacement and the new one did the same thing. They don't stand behind their products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I've had different experiences with StealthCam. Longest lasting camera I've ever had. Ran great all the way up to the day a bear punctured the motion censor. It lasted me 4 years in all. We've been running our new ones for over 2 seasons now.

Last edited:

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
I have a couple of Stealthcam 14's out in the woods right now. Only had them for a couple of weeks. So far they have taken some good pics. We shall see how they hold up from all this rain lately. Going to check them today and put out 2 more Moultrie I just got.