How to catch a trespasser

jparsons14

Four Pointer
Just moved to the neighborhood and assumed he has free range and has trespassed on 4 different properties and pissed the whole street off. Hope it's over.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Rescue44

Old Mossy Horns
Just moved to the neighborhood and assumed he has free range and has trespassed on 4 different properties and pissed the whole street off. Hope it's over.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Assumed he had free range. If that's what he thought he's an idiot, liar, or both. Went to one of my stands yesterday and fresh boot tracks from a tresspasser on the road I park on. Had to of happened yesterday. Did a little looking before getting in the stand. I rank a tresspasser right along with a thief. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of each.

Jlewis74

Old Mossy Horns
The problem is he is a neighbor, I'm hunting family land but I live in Huntersville and can't monitor it but neighbors do and run him off we called him out on FB on NC deer hunt and NC whitetails and I believe 18,000 people seeing what a POS he is has got him feeling the shame. Someone's gave him permission to hunt watauga so hopefully this issue is over with.

Is this the one you posted trail cam photos of him on FB?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Caught 2 on camera, recognized both idiots, caught one of them riding his 4 wheeler past my house today. He knows now that I have pictures and will prosecute both of them.
I found my camera in the dirt where they had thrown it, that was the last straw.
These people are the kind that think rules are for everyone else, same idiots who got busted for shooting a turkey in a park...

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
Any ideas? Property has been posted, he's been run off 3 times now between me and neighbors, taken posted signs down, trees cut down and laid across his trail. I don't know what more to do. Called the GW and was basically told can't do anything about it without evidence. Going to call GW again tomorrow. Well the guy stole my trail camera and now has been running around hunting within 75 yards of neighbors house. Killed the biggest I had on camera that I had been letting walk for years. This guy has put out 7+ bait piles the size of a kitchen table in the past month and is more elusive than Smokey Ghost Mossy Horns.

Train horn and battery...wireless cam so you know he is there...videotape it and post it here.

ncbowhunter96

Do you have a trail camera with a lock box? I am in alexander the next county down

jparsons14

Four Pointer
No nc bowhunter but I did buy a python cable lock to lock it to the tree. Always thought about lock boxes but they aren't cheap!